Sunday, December 25, 2011

A temple next door is huge.  This area of the Boise valley, on the bluff, above the river, looking across the valley to Squaw Butte and to the foothills on either side has always been sacred ground to me.  This week, it was simply recognized in a magnificent way.  I trust the temple.  It makes me feel that this ground will always be safe and surrounded by the spiritual--More so than I could have ever dared to imagine.

This event is bigger than me.  I don't know that our house will survive, but that doesn't matter.  In fact, the biggest clue that it might not is that other opportunities began appearing a few months ago.  That is a tender mercy of the Lord.  His hand would not be part of squeezing this house out by a widening road.  His hand would simply turn us around to something better.

No comments:

Post a Comment